Welcome To Richmond Tutor Doctor
If your child is struggling academically, the help of an experienced Richmond tutor may be all that's needed to turn the situation around. At Tutor Doctor Of Richmond, we understand how important a well-rounded education is to future success, and that habits and attitudes learned early in life are likely to follow your child throughout his life. That's why we focus on your child's strengths, while addressing problems and weaknesses that are holding him back and keeping him from success. By fostering an attitude of self-confidence and pride in achievement, it is less likely that a student will give up on the ideas of education and academic success in the future.
Every person learns at his or her own rate, one of the many reasons that people form an attitude that they're just not good at a particular area of study, or end up dismissing the idea of education altogether. They believe they're simply not intelligent or studious enough to succeed in an academic environment. Due to the number of students in the average classroom, most teachers don't have the time or the resources needed to give each child the individual attention he deserves, or to make sure the material is presented to him in a way he understands. This is where tutors can make a huge difference in the learning process.
- Summer Learning
- College Tutoring Programs
- English Tutor
- Math Tutoring
- Test Prep for SAT/ACT
- Science Tutoring
Give your child the little extra boost he needs with help and guidance from an experienced Richmond tutor. At Tutor Doctor Of Richmond, all the tutors are adults that have educational backgrounds. Tutors build relationships with the child, and interact on a one-on-one, allowing us to form a personalized, customized learning plan for your child. Call us today for a consultation, and see how easy it is to foster a love of learning with your child.
Learn about the benefits of in-home tutoring with Your Guide to One-on-One Tutoring in Richmond.
- Set Goals: We come to your home for a free consultation. We want to understand your student’s goals and create an individualized learning plan.
- Match: We will match the best tutor for you based on academic requirements, personality, learning style, mentoring needs, geography and schedule.
- Tutor: Your tutor will come to your home and tutor according the goals we set initially.
- Report: Session reports will be sent to your email address for each tutoring session. These reports help parents stay in tune with how their student is progressing.
Watch Our Latest TV Interview
My son was very frustrated in math. He was really falling behind and he had developed quite a negative attitude towards his math. As a last resort, we decided to try a tutor. I was a little skeptical however, we have been very pleased!
Have Tutoring Questions?